Listen up.

Listen up.

Monday 4 October 2021

WHAT'S AMISS? NO, POLYPHEMUS.

 Well, the previous post went down well - generally.

It elicited a rather muted comment of praise from Robert which morphed into a bit of nonsensical ramble about god, morality and freedom of choice. See here.


Sorry about the rather strongly worded comment from Richard. I think he's stressed out from having to drive to Rotorua.

Anyway - Robert's comment. It began with a confusing metaphor about being one-eyed which is a bit rich coming from a catholic whose view of the world is definitely cyclopian. It then spiralled off into some sort of suggestion that his god could have created us as robots programmed to love it yet then said that it created us with a choice to love it or not being between a rock and a hard place. Sheesh! I'd hate to be having morning tea at his place and having to choose between a picture of a cream bun or a rock to eat.





8 comments:

  1. No, I'm not stressed at all. It was a good gig and I'm in Ohakune for the night before heading back for a practice tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. It'll be all the other drivers on the road who will be stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how The Wine Guy got in there.
    Anyway, I've changed the settings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if it will be "my car my rules".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any rulers in my car. Remember that the sheep fears the wolf, only to be eaten by the shepherd in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most stupid chicken always challenges the wildcat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wolf eats the cat and the chicken poisons the shepherd.

    ReplyDelete

INFINITE DIGNITY

  Robert the Sinner (his current manifestation) often promulgates the latest propaganda offerings from the Catholic Church aka The Vatican. ...