Listen up.

Listen up.

Friday 4 November 2022

WHERE DOES HE FIND THEM?

 Robert the sanctimonious silly catholic sinner and toilet cleaner is forever uncovering crazy religious people who are deemed saints by the even crazier Catholic Church.

You may remember Sister Mary Fruitloop, Saint Polycarp of Smyna, Padre Pio, Saint Faustina, Saint Lutgardis of Aywières and others.

Now he's uncovered another nutter Marie of Agreda. See:



This Marie of Agreda was really off the wall, believing that she could appear in two places at once (bilocation) like that weird Padre Pio and wrote treatises on the Virgin Mary. She also wrote a job description for the Archangel Michael.

What next?

I'm sure that Robert will be able to find many more crazies on his own but I wonder if he knows of Sister Mary Tourette? Just in case he hasn't here's a prayer that Sister Mary Tourette wrote back in the nineteenth century. It hasn't found much favour in the Catholic Church but - early days eh.



"Dear Lord, I pray that you BASTARD!.. sorry... would give me strength to be strong for You FUCKING ARSEHOLE! .... sorry... in the world today. Lord, you know the s..s... SHIT! .. sorry ... struggles that I will f..f.. FUCK! .. sorry .. face today. Be with me as I go through them. Carry me if I am too w.. w.. WANKER! .. sorry ...weak to move.

Lord, I need peace. I want peace I want A PIECE OF ARSE! ... sorry ... Show me what peace looks like. May I experience more of Your ... PRICK! .. sorry .. peace this week. AH MEN! ...sorry .. Amen."
     
         - Sister Mary Tourette.




2 comments:

  1. I hope that's not the result of Cleanskins! You should drink more expensive wine - it gets you pissed faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't touched a drop when writing that but I'm about to have a glass of Rose while writing another exciting post.

    ReplyDelete

THE MORE OBSCURE CATHOLIC SAINTS - PART FIVE

I know that some readers think that I make these saints up but, believe me, sometimes fact is much stranger than fiction. Take St. Joseph of...