Listen up.

Listen up.

Monday 27 February 2023

HOLY BALLS BATMAN!

 




I recall Robert saying in a recent post or a comment that the Catholic Church is the only religion responsible for the bible and its 'truths'.

He basically believes that if it's not in the bible then it's fake news or at least suspect.

It being a slow day yesterday, I was browsing through some old books from the bookcase - 'The Globe Complete Works of Shakespeare', 'The Complete Guide to Opera',  'The Treasury of Catholic Doctrine' among others* and discovered some pretty alarming Bible references.




Like this one:

Leviticus 21: 16-24
 The Lord said to Moses, “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand,  or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles.


Well I've got poor eyesight and the hearing's going so I guess that rules me out of getting close to Robert's god. At least the goolies are still intact.

 




* This has given me a good idea for a new post series - 'Old Books in the Bookcase'.

4 comments:

  1. Let's hope those roads are open soon.


    If there is a god, please god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I'm still anonymous.
    Richard (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least your testicles are intact. Thank God for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your god must have been looking out for me when that dickhead Michael Dennehy, in the fourth form thought it was funny to drop a shot-put into my lap when I was sitting.

      Delete

INFINITE DIGNITY

  Robert the Sinner (his current manifestation) often promulgates the latest propaganda offerings from the Catholic Church aka The Vatican. ...