Listen up.

Listen up.

Tuesday 5 September 2023

FLOATERS

Noah's Ark popped up again or was briefly mentioned in comments on Robert's blog.

Richard started it with this:

Robert answered with this:

And I lobbed this in:


Well, to date no views have been received from Robert, The Vatican, Trent Horn or Stefan the Polish person so we really don't know what Robert meant by saying that 'protestants' are removing sections of the bible.

As the Religious Curmudgeon I frankly can't be stuffed researching, interpreting and writing a post on something as patently silly as The Flood and Noah's ark so have just found a cartoon that highlights the nonsense.



Yes, that's right, Robert's god threw their* toys out of the cot when he realised that they had fucked up.


"5The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7So the LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”"

Genesis 6:5-7





* Note the use of the gender inclusive term 'their'. While I don't like the use of this term, when it comes to referring to God it saves me from having to write 'he/she/it'.

3 comments:

  1. I just read those passages in the bible. God told Noah to bring two of every species but it doesn't say how they would have got animals that lived far away. A bit of a shame to see God lose his rag and go straight to killing people. Not a good example. Also, Noah's children would have had to repopulate the world. I wonder if God made them a Garden of Eden? After all, he would have had to reestablish original sin. Good of Satan to come to the party again.

    Richard (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see we are accepting God and thinking about the Bible.

    ReplyDelete

THE MORE OBSCURE CATHOLIC SAINTS - PART FIVE

I know that some readers think that I make these saints up but, believe me, sometimes fact is much stranger than fiction. Take St. Joseph of...