Listen up.

Listen up.

Wednesday 2 February 2022

EVOLUTION VS CREATIONISM

 The old evolution vs creationism argument is never-ending and it seems to be central to christian beliefs.

Robert (the apathetic sinner and toilet cleaner) mentions creationism a lot in his posts and firmly believes that his god created humans in his own image which doesn't really explain why we all look so different. Maybe old god didn't create a decent mirror back in the day and every-time he looks at himself the image is a bit distorted.

Here's Robert's latest post ...........


......  in which he once again acknowledges the existence of a 'creator'.

 

"I might have concluded "Creation needs an intelligent creator".

           - Robert the apathetic sinner and toilet cleaner 


I'm in that other camp that believes in evolution so I guess there's no possibility of agreement with Robert. Maybe we should meet somewhere in the middle:




1 comment:

THE MORE OBSCURE CATHOLIC SAINTS - PART FIVE

I know that some readers think that I make these saints up but, believe me, sometimes fact is much stranger than fiction. Take St. Joseph of...