Listen up.

Listen up.

Sunday 12 February 2023

ATHEISM LEAVING MY BODY

You no doubt have heard the aphorism "there are no atheists in foxholes".

While unattributable, it's certain that its origin is American from WW2 probably the Pacific Campaign.

We're under fire up here from Cyclone Gabrielle which is already wreaking havoc and set to do further damage. An hour ago we received warnings on our cellphones of a 7-day emergency in the north. Bloody hell!

Yesterday I wrote a flippant post about the possibility that the cyclone is driven by an archangel (whatever that is) under god's (whatever that is) direction: GLOOM etc. I admit that I was a bit facetious in imagining a phone call from god - sorry goddy - but didn't realise how vicious Archangel Gabriel was going to be.

Just to be on the safe side, I promise to say 10 'Hail Mary's' and an 'Our Father' - oh - I'll throw in that little ditty about the Holy Ghost if I can remember it. Just as well I was a little catholic boy at school eh.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

INFINITE DIGNITY

  Robert the Sinner (his current manifestation) often promulgates the latest propaganda offerings from the Catholic Church aka The Vatican. ...