Listen up.

Listen up.

Wednesday 24 January 2024

"I BELIEVE IN ME KOFEFE ALMIGHTY ..."

 


No doubt, unless you live under a rock, you've seen Trump's latest image posting o himself 'at prayer'.

Who, as well as me think that this is offensive?


The funny thing is though that Robert The Catholic Cleaner has made no mention of this in his blogs. He's currently banging on about angels and their anatomical features (they don't have brains but the bible suggests that they have arseholes apparently).

I wonder if, given the Catholic Church's propaganda machine directed from The Vatican, local Catholic churches will have this as a talking point at sermons?


Probably not since this is happening in the real world. They'll probably have some important messages about not getting angry when hanging clocks on the wall or reminding women how lucky they are to be treated "fairly well" by the Church.


Certainly I'm unaware that the Church came out to denounce Donald Trump's endorsement of his Christian fans producing this little gem:


I wonder what Robert's opinion of this is?

2 comments:

  1. Oops, it appears that God did give us Trump, as well as Tent Horn. What a team they would make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post that trump guy needs a smack upside of his head you know what i'm saying i dont like it when these old white guys start trying to take over my religion i don't mind the young white guys of the old days doing that because they didnt now better and I and my old man didnt neither i remembner one of those beatles guys singing a song about god saying he really wanted to see him or something i liked that one maybe y'all could write about that instead of that trump idiot you go my man

    random blackguy

    ReplyDelete

THE MORE OBSCURE CATHOLIC SAINTS - PART FIVE

I know that some readers think that I make these saints up but, believe me, sometimes fact is much stranger than fiction. Take St. Joseph of...