Listen up.

Listen up.

Wednesday 7 February 2024

HOW WILL I DRESS WHEN I BECOME A SAINT?

 


The above costumes cover a range of saints but are probably more suited to Robert than me. They don't 'float my boat'.
I kind of like the Knight Templar look but, living in Northland I usually go about in shorts and T-shirts so will be looking for something a bit less formal.

Saint Jerome apparently is the patron of irascible, morbidly sensitive, old curmudgeons which pisses me off because that was what I wanted to be. Maybe there's room for the two of us though and we can share the role both doing it part-time.

Jerome normally dresses like this:


Which is more like how Richard dresses than I do but on hot days can sometimes be seen like this:


I might have to work out a bit more on the exercise machines and the weights before I try that look though and would prefer wearing my Swanndri underpants rather than that nappy he's wearing.

Maybe something like this would suit me better:



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the t-shirt!

    Richard (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Robert will stock it in his church shop.

      Delete

THE MORE OBSCURE CATHOLIC SAINTS - PART FIVE

I know that some readers think that I make these saints up but, believe me, sometimes fact is much stranger than fiction. Take St. Joseph of...