Tuesday 18 June 2024

I'VE GOT A TRUCKLOAD OF SINS

 I called Robert a sanctimonious and holier-than-thou boor in The Curmudgeon post today - sorry about that.

In my defence though he was behaving like a born again christian or one of those reformed smokers and drinkers when he said:

"You ask how I managed to write without embibing? I write in the morning. Life without expensive, depressing, mind numbing alcohol is really, really good. I sleep well, no pains in organs that are working overtime trying to remove poisons, I've lost 6 kg... "

I rest my case M'lud. 

Maybe I should confess my sin.

I've been watching the excellent Rake series on TV. The character Cleaver Greene is one of the best characters created on Australian TV and his acerbic wit and curmudgeonliness is a treat. Here's a cscene where Cleaver goes to confession in a Catholic church. I can't help feeling that I'd be tempted to talk to any platitudinous priest the same way.





6 comments:

  1. "Video unavailable
    This video contains content from The Australian Broadcasting Corporation, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

    Great posting TC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come I can watch it then?

      Delete
    2. Yes I got an email from YouTube.i removed the video clip which is a shame as it was very funny - Cleaver Greene in confession in church. Rake series 4.

      Delete
  2. Can you prove to us that you are not using ChatGPT or other AI programmes to assist your post writing? Remember - you are on your honour.

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. TC, you sound like God. Do you have plans to judge all us bloggers with angles with borrowed penises stand around and looking vicious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donald Trump is also having trouble with his grammar and delivery.

      Delete

WOO-WOO!

Robert's at it again with his crazy Catholic beliefs. In one of his recent posts for some reason he regurgitated the nonsense about  the...