Monday 30 September 2024

PSST! CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?

 I admit that I've been critical of the Catholic Church in my posts on this blog but Father Bliss did encourage me to have a questioning mind. I'm sure that he would approve of my and the other Curmudgeon's take on the inconsistencies, the irregularities and the downright untruths propagated by the Vatican over the years. He visited there and I wish I'd had the opportunity to ask him about it.

"I could have told you some stories Peter."

Robert The - well, Whatever might have a take on this as, after all he's still in active contact with the Church and follows religiously (see what I dId there?) the weekly missives emanating from that 120 acres in the middle of Rome. No doubt he's familiar with these 15 secrets the Vatican doesn't want us to know:


LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.








3 comments:

  1. I'm not quite halfway through. Very interesting. Will continue later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the rest. Wow, Robert should enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert hasn't commented yet. Maybe I should have used his name a few more times like when invoking the spirit of Beetlejuice, or The Candyman.

      Delete

' TEN COMMANDMENTS'...

... has to go. Robert the Cacographic Christian has 'The Ten Commandments' as a feature on his blog's home page. Richard of Ric...