Listen up.

Listen up.

Saturday 30 December 2023

EXTRA VIRGIN

 

Not this


Nor this




Maybe this

I guess that Mary, the mother of Robert's god must have been an extra virgin which, going by that depressed looking image above is no wonder. Still, Catholics have bought into the myth in a big way. Don't just take my word for it - here's some random Catholic guy's opinion:



I was thinking about this last night as I drizzled the oxymoronic Red Island Australian Extra Virgin olive oil on my salad last night.


Maybe I should look for a brand that references Mary:










5 comments:

  1. I wonder where they sell those glass bottles...imagine the protests from lefties if they appeared in a supermarket here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why lefties?
      Oh, do you mean left footers aka Catholics?

      Delete
  2. I have been to hell and back. New post coming soon.

    R (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a nice friend named Karen Back. I wonder if she had a sister named Helen?

      Delete

INFINITE DIGNITY

  Robert the Sinner (his current manifestation) often promulgates the latest propaganda offerings from the Catholic Church aka The Vatican. ...